Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Bucket List Reseach Papers... Need 2 More-Help?

The following are things I am researching for my bucet list but I need to more that I can research. I want them to be good to research and what I would be interested in doing. From the following you can get an idea of what I would be interested in doing. Love is important me and making a positive difference in the world. So if you could help me find to more things and tell me how I could research them that would be great. Thanks for all you help.1. Get married to my true love and hopefully, stay together for a lifetime. Research: True Love Factor and how to maintain a healthy marriage.2. Become an amazing counseling Psychologist. Research: What a Counseling Psychologist does, Education and Costs, Income/Statistics3. Plan and have my dream wedding.Research: Costs of Services, Attire, Floral, etc.4. Write and get at least one novel published. Research: How to write a novel, how a novel gets published.5. 6. Be on adoption parent Research: Process of adoption, reason why there is a need for adoption parents7.8. Join the Peace CorpsResearch: What the Peace Corps is and put how you can get into the Peace Corps9. Be able to name all the constellations in the night sky. *FinishedResearch: What are constellations and the history How to learn the constellations.10. Visit the Holy Land and the Pyramids. *Finished PaperResearch: Travel Costs, Passports, Tours etc.

!Bella!

Be on the board of a non profit committee (ie. that raises money for sick kids) Research such committees, sick kid's hospitals, time and committment from such members etc.Volunteer in a 3rd world country for a month (or more). Research groups that do this, costs etc.Cool list

!$ lauren.

You already have such a great list. But I will try to come up with some other things for you. (probably wont be as great as yours lol)Lead a team to save an endangered species.Get involved with a group that helps with this."Adopt" A grandparent- go to the local nursing home and ask if you can spend time with a certain patient. Get to know them etc. Find out what they are going through and why they are their... etcVolunteer at a local Homeless ShelterSee what kind of things the people need (besides a home obviously), help with serving food etc.Build the Home you've always wanted (at a reasonable price of course lol)Make the floor plan, research how much money you would need and what you would make everything out of.Right after you graduate have a roadtrip just you and your best friendsplan the roadtrip, how much it would cost, where you would stay, where exactly you was goingGo GreenHelp your household become more green. Start buying environmentally friendly products. Recycle, etc.OH i got another one!!Do something crazy that you have never done before such as sky diving, cliff climbing, raftingResearch how to do each of these and how to stay safe, how much it cost and where you would have to go in order to do it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information