Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    !!h@nN@H!!

With the economy in the toilet, and jobs so scarce, should all illegal aliens be deported?

Yes. This Congress, and George Bush wanted those illegal aliens in place so badly I believe they lied to us about them. I believe that when, if ever, the statistics are finally gathered, they will be the biggest set back this country will ever have faced. It was, and is, criminal to continue to allow the illegal aliens to happen, and to threaten the American People with the 2.6 trillion dollar amnesty costs.

Teej

With the economy in the toilet, and jobs so scarce, should all illegal aliens be deported?

they should be deported no matter what our economy is going though. during the summer i found my self going through a hard time. i have never been the one to run to the welfare Office for help. well i found my self doing just that because my kids have to eat. on the form i filled out it said they do not turn anyone away. they even accept illegals. when i read that i thought. no wonder they are running here. they have fake info and live off the united states citizens. why can't our govt see this? maybe they just don't care. we should just foot the bill to have them deported. we're paying for them now. hospitals are closing down. all i can say is god bless the good ol USA and may he have mercy on us all. i am now on my feet again and doing better then i was. +

!$ lauren.

I think they should be deported because they're illegal! Why should we support others when we're having trouble supporting ourselves. That's just like saying, don't take in a new pet if you can afford to feed it.

Phill

NO! because Americans don't want the jobs they are doing, especially in Arizona where summer temperatures can reach 118 degrees. Deporting them all would cause an economy melt down (they pump billions into the economy), it would actually cause more Americans to lose jobs because the companies they worked for would shut down because they would not be able to find workers, so the Citizens still employed there, would have no where to go.A good example: Phoenix just had a job fair where 13,000 people showed up, while a Landscaping company got raided, but did we see any of those job seekers run over and apply for those now vacant positions?......NO!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information