Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    !!!!Fantastik Elle!!!!

With the economy in the toilet, and jobs so scarce, should all illegal aliens be deported?

Do just say yes or no, tell me why. Knowing that illegal aliens costs millions in free education for their kids, health care costs, roads, police, fire, etc. all while taking jobs from American citizens and artificially low bidding wages of legal workers. What is your opinion?

tee2

With the economy in the toilet, and jobs so scarce, should all illegal aliens be deported?

My opinion is that they should all be deported regardless of the economy. Every single one of them.

Phill W

I have actually read that immigrants from Mexico are leaving the US. And that Mexico is bracing for the possible impact that homeless Americans might have on them as Americans seek a warmer climate and cheaper living .

!@#$$

No Actually they are starting to go home.

philip w

Good answer Kim.By very definition they are criminals...illegal...They should be deported no matter the economy.Legal Immigration is good. Illegal immigration sucks the life blood out of our infrastructure.

TeeJay

I say yes but you know that will never happen. Besides that I've heard that many are leaving on their own. What I would like to see is stricter requirements for employers to better screen job applicants to make sure they're here legally. I'd also like to see stiffer penalties for employers who don't. After all we wouldn't have such a big problem with illegals if nobody hired them.

!*! animal crazy !*!

It has been estimated that the cost of deporting every illegal immigrant in the US would be upwards of $41 billion. I think we could put the money to better use elsewhere.

philip_g_marshall2003

They will probably go back when there won't be any jobs left here for them.

!C3M@n

You try to take the two Hondurans that work for me and theirs going to be a fight.When the "american" work ethic comes back, if ever, we can talk.

!@#$%^&

Absolutely. One of the main reasons the economy is in the toilet is because Americans are paying for them. They create a HUGE drain on our economy. Much of the money they make here gets sent back to their country of origin.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information