Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    !!!!

Can you remember who gave you your first best answer?

Tell me if you had to look....View by: All Answers | Best AnswersLGBT: What? Can my school stop us from wearing...?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by Harley. [point blank] - 18 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerHow does ms. Davin achieve such evilness?In Other - Education - Asked by joshpelkie8 - 1 answer - 3 months ago - Best AnswerWhat do you think of my hair?In Hair - Asked by joshpelkie8 - 9 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerComing out of closet to best friend?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by Nicole M - 4 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerAm i being unfair to keep seeing this girl?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by ąмұ - 7 answers - 3 months ago - Best Answer(there backwards cuz I copied and pasted them so yea my first ba was from someone named amy)Who was the first person you noticed and thought to yourself hey this person seems pretty cool?Its not hard all you have to do is click your best answers and go to the last page...Oh and Harley was the first person I noticed...Thanks ezza_babe27Oh and just for future reference I'm not a lesbian. Have a good now hater!Grr... none of you answered who the first person you noticed was... you know like enough to remember.

!!**Obama is our Prez**!!

As if I could remember that and I'm not gonna go search for it from all the answers I answered....that's so gay

philipxxxx

yes i can,

teelo13

yes she was named beth

philjr

no

!!LOLLYPOP!!

this has zip to do with sex in any form, not straight, not gay, not lesbian, not bi.his name was enigma, he had great questions and answers to everything, and I miss him. but this stupid site won't let me put a question up trying to find out, they just turn you in like nazis

!C3M@n

Questioner's avatarHottest celebrity?!?!?!?!?1In Celebrities - Asked by jeligirl - 13 answers - 10 months ago - Best Answeryea i had to look it was a long time ago

!!CRAZY!!

My first Best Answer was given by a fellow here on the LGBT, I only been here since January 30

!Craz? Cali. Babe E8!

r enee m i had to look =0

!BASH!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiqsNqwESGv6U_um3pyofEjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080904162410AA0DKmi&show=7#profile-info-wjbliplOaaim such a smartass but that was by voting >this was by choice:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgxYunFBqHCLJEPqfyoBsefty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20081017145600AA0yiYJ&show=7#profile-info-OKs2l9SDaa

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information