Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    PHILIP S

Why do some people think that....?

I am kind of confused, because a lot of adults say that they miss school a lot. I really don't get that at all! I mean, i'm only in 7th grade, and I still have a long time to go, and I personally don't think I will never feel like that. I mean, school's alright; I wanna get an education and everything, but the drama! Whoa! I can't stand it! That's why I can not even wait till i'm over with all of this.Yeah! Don't even get me started with this drama.. D:

philjr

me 2 and personally i don't know y grown ups do that it kinda nerve racking but i try to remind them maybe it because back n they day kids didn't think about mess n fighting for no reason at all then that u look messy.. i can't wait to im out of this to i been trying to be homeschool cuz the drama make's me not want to get up n the morning n go to school

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

Its being able to socialize, meet people your age...doing things carelessly....dont have bills to pay, etc etc.I miss school because now I have to go to work with a bunch of older people who I can't relate to. All my friends have jobs..or moved to other places so i hardly see them anymore...

!!TWILIGHT!!

It's a thing called 'rose tinted glasses'. As you get older and you look back, things always seem better than they really were.Unfortunately, you will have to wait until you are really old (about fifty) until you know what I am talking about.

philip_g_marshall2003

They probably mean college. Elementary school, junior high, and high school all suck--but college is a blast. Kids in middle school and high school cause unnecessary drama, but that stops in college (for the most part... it depends on who you become friends with, but in general college is drama-free and fun). You only have 6 more years till college so don't worry your fun times will start soon.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information