Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    !.?

Do you find asian women who marry white are bad person?

I kind of understand what you mean. As Asian women it does get so embarrassing to have to keep living down the Asian women who make us look bad to the rest of the world. It sometimes makes me avoid dating white guys because I don't want to get looked at like another stereotypical Asian woman chasing after white men. It makes me angry when people assume we're all alike.However, you love this man and he loves you. You shouldn't throw that love away because you're afraid of what others will think. Instead, prove them wrong by marrying him and having a happy life together. You can be an example of Asian women who break the stereotype by marrying for love and for life. If you pass up this love because of other people's opinions you will probably regret it the rest of your life. Be happy. =)

Phill W

Do you find asian women who marry white are bad person?

Well since you speak dutch (and i do too) i'll type in dutch so its easier for you to understand =)Je hebt mij juist bewezen wat ik altijd wist over jullie mensen.Dat is waarom ik niet wil trouwen met jullie soort. Ik hou van latijnse vrouwen =)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information