Okay!...So I wanted to go to Taco Bell, I go inside my car and it seems to be reliable to me all day today, on the count of ONLY today....I noticed the clutch pedal did seem to need more of a "Push" but my car would shift fine, I drove a good 70 miles, clutching and shifting, and my tranny seemed fine, but that clutch Ohh that clutch, I had no worry, just thought it was me wearing boots and figured they were so heavy & that's what caused the clutch to feel so "light." So, what happened was this : I got in the car, pushed the clutch, it turned on, but the stick wouldn't shift, I didn't wanna push it like the hulk into first gear scared I may cause harm to the trany, so I after wrestling into all the gears, the stick wouldn't go (Clutch Pushed in) then when I did try to give it an extra push, I started grinding gears, I then turned off my car and forgot about my Crunchwrap Supreme, I did the same thing about twice then three times before giving up and coming here, what can be wrong with my Honda, is its clutch?...If so how much will it run up
its a 98 Honda Civic EX Coupe, Any help would be much appreciated

P.S: I heard from a friend I could adjust the clutch depending whether it is a cable clutch /hydraulic/ or mechanic?...Any info on this?