I have a 2007 Honda Accord EX with four cylinders, so it does not have a timing belt. I have 98,800 miles on my car and my Maintenance Minder has come on indicating that I need a "B-1" service which is an oil change and the rotation of my tires. But, according to my owners manual, at 100,000 miles, I am going to have a major tune up on the car. That tune up will include both an oil change and a rotation of the tires. Everything I have read about the Maintenance Minder is that you will throw the car's entire computer system off if you get the car serviced before the car calls for that service to be done. But, if I get just an oil change now and rotate my tires, it seems to me that the maintenance minder will not require the full tune up at 100,000 miles as it is supposed to do. So, what should I do? Should I wait until I reach 100,000 miles and get everything done then, which would require going beyond the time for the current oil change? Or should I get an oil change now and rotate the tires and just wait to see what the car says I should do next? Even if that requires getting another oil change and tire rotation in 1,200 miles, which seems like a waste of money and time?