I'm currently a senior in high school, and I'm thinking of majoring in physics at university.
I want to be a doctor more than anything, I'm 100% sure of that.

I also love physics and like (I wouldn't say love, but close) calculus. But the problem is...I'm not a physics/math genius, not even close. I'm currently taking AP Physics C, and putting in minimal effort, I'm getting a solid B+. If I tried harder, I'm pretty confident that I could pull off an A. (I've had a rough semester, but hopefully I can get the A next semester). Calculus is definitely a different story. I'm in AP Calc AB, though I've never been very good at math. I have a B in the class, but I definitely have to put in a lot of effort to maintain that grade.

I find physics so interesting, but when I read about upper-level physics classes online, it sounds crazy difficult. What I'm worried about is that if I major in physics and take all these difficult classes, my GPA will be lower than what it would have been had I majored in, say, chemistry, and that my chances at getting into med school will be greatly decreased.

I know that I would be happy majoring in physics and having a physics-related job if I decided the medical path was not for me, but at the same time, I would be very, very unhappy if it ruined my chances at becoming a doctor because, like I said, I want to be a doctor more than anything.

So what I'm asking is, would I be better off majoring in chemistry, thereby giving myself a greater chance of getting into med school? Or should I do what I would enjoy more and major in physics?
I know this is a decision I can only make for myself, but it'd be nice to have some input from others who are more experienced and wise than myself

Thanks!!