First off, no they aren't different people all together, its like there are 4 clones of myself in my head. Its difficult to explain but here goes: there is a younger version of me when i was like 5 or 6, an overly aggressive version of me that thinks the solution to anything is easily solved by violence and bloodshed, a super computer version of me that is basically a super wise old me that knows everything but is really optimistic, and the last version of me is one that im not too familiar with, it (yes i said IT, it has a feminine voice and a mix between a guys body and a woman's body, so i don't exactly know which one it is so im assuming its a hermaphrodite or something) sometimes its there and other times its not. Like a few days ago when the agressive version was getting more power than the others, it stepped in and evened things out. A few days after my grandpa died and i was really sad, it stepped in again and we had a long convo about life and death and it went on for like an hour and i didnt hear from the other versions while it was talking. I dont think it is more motherly as it is nurturing.
K so now that you have the basic idea of what is going on, my question is this: Why are they there, and if they are supposed to represent anything (kuz i think they might be parts of my personality or sumthing), what do they represent. And how do i get more familiarized with the 4th version of me, because its kind of scary having a version of me that im not familiar with, its like having a stranger in your house but you think you know them.