Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !* HEAVEN SENT*!

What does Black History mean to you?

please I wants a nice answer.I will gives 5 stars for the best answer. bye

!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiUx5tTgKR4&feature=related This is great for all of us. i believe he will change the world!

!HaNg TeN!8)

not to much..but im glad they have made great strides in history

!...?...!

basically it means having to endure a hugely disproportionate number of shows on PBS related to black people.Honestly... black history MONTH? I think a week would be sufficient. How about all of the other minorities that have occupied the USA for long periods of time. If we gave each of them a month, we'd run out of months.The wierd thing is that for the other 11 months, they hardly show any "white" history at all.

#1 due March 22nd!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_History

!$ lauren.

Black History means to me that Black people are just as good as anyone else we should be treated that way. Obama, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman and so much more is why life is better than what it was. Everything is still not perfect but at least were free and right to or own opinion.

!!hellaflychicka!!

we are all human despite the different color of our skin. We have the same blood, we eat food, we can reason, we can love and we can seek our our dream to be better citizen.

!~Lila~!*BATCAT*

For me , means two things: the history about a Ku Klux Klan,[white people kills the black people,only because they was black], even that exist here in USA, and i'm think is horrible, altough i'm wish or hope that all the horrible racism cuold'be desapier one day. And my another theory for that sentences means for me: All the things that we have inside, in the heart, or in the mind, we think i'ts only own secret , and thats why we think it's blak or dark. I think that's my prefer version, if not tell me: Who don' have a dark side in the heart or in the mind, and dark and black means almost the same, mayby only for my, or maby not. But at the same tieme black shoes, dress and bags are really adorable, je je!!!! Ok, I.'m really apreciate to talk in english with somebody who even talk and write in spanish so nice. Saluditos, goodbye, and good luck, mi "cuenta chistes" o my "sweet and funny joker". Bye,bye.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information