I called downtown Detroit (MI) to Joe Louis Arena today after 7:00 pm tonight (12/28/11) and asked if they were still selling tickets for WWE Smackdown Tour. I was told that I had to come down to the ticket office to buy tickets because their box office stop answering their phone. She also told me that Randy Orton was not there tonight and a lot of people asked for a refund after WWE said that they will refund tickets if you came to see Randy Orton.

Your thoughts?
Britney, I am a female!
Dylan, that is not funny, and besides the female I talked to at JLA said that the show will be ending at 9:30 pm (and this is EST), and it is 10:10 pm EST.
@Dylan, how do you feel now that he is out of action for 6 months. What this happen one of your favorite wrestler and since he are a guy than favorite diva.

I met Randy Orton in 2002, and he treated me extremely nice and like a human being. I talked to him on his birthday on 04/01/2011, and he also treated me the same.

Just a thought, that you should try meeting him first before you formed your opinion!