So for Christmas I wanted this old tv movie, which was only sold in VHS form. Today I received the gift in the mail from Amazon (more specifically Hollywood Video). After watching the movie I tried to rewind it and my mini tv with a built-in VCR, turned off. I flip flopped from trying to manually rewind to re-trying the tv (I TRIED OTHER TAPES AND THE TV WORKED FINE <-- trying to grab the attention of those "i only read titles" people). Sooner or later it worked and I rewind the whole movie BUT, then when I hit play the tv turned off, THEN i went back to killing my thumb by trying to rewind/fast-forward the tape and i discovered that one reel is stuck on fast-forward and the other on rewind. I was going to try and open up the tape to fix the reels but my mom said if i do that they will never take the tape back and just say i screwed it up. OH and don't criticize me for buying it used, it was either Used-Like New w/ free shipping for $20 or New for $70...and come on people, i have 13 siblings and we're in a recession.

Oh and for those people who don't read this whole paragraph explaining my situation, your comments (like "it's probably the tv") will really reflect on your intelligence.