Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !*Y U!*

Should the organizers of Black History Month be admonished for their political incorrectness?

My goodness, don't they know it should be African American History Month?

!truth!

Should the organizers of Black History Month be admonished for their political incorrectness?

No they should be admonished for recognizing obama.

!>[Ray]<!

Wow, I mean wow...The creators are deceased now duh!I can't believe I wasted a question on this.

!Craz? Cali. Babe E8!

no they are alright because it's not just about African Americans it's about all Blacks

!CoolMama!

I know this might not be politically correct but I always wondered why there isn't an Irish history month? They didn't have an easy time of it when they came to this country either. But that would somehow be considered racist wouldn't it? Sometimes I think there is more racism against caucasians than anything. Look at some of our comedians. Chris Rock can get up on stage and spout of 'cracker' and that's okay. I hate double standards.

#1 Briere Fan

Do what you want. I don't celebrate it anyway.It's just another way to kowtow for recognition. And it's the shortest month of the year. Like we've never done things worthy of recognition the other 11.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information