I'm a 16 year old sophomore in high school. I've gone through practically all the symptoms of anxiety in the past 2 years. Not necessarily all at once, but I've experienced shaking, rapid heart beat, rapid thoughts, tightness in my chest, head aches, nausea, hot flashes, soreness, restlessness, and bouts of insomnia.

School/grades, family, friends, life, and my future are my main sources of panic, yet I seem to find ways to panic about every little thing under the sun. I worry excessively that I say the wrong things, or that people care too much about me. Even after saying thank you to someone a million times I'll still worry they think I'm ungrateful.

I'm constantly worry. Worrying about this, feeling on the edge, thinking too much about that, over thinking, socially awkward even though I have friends and talk to people. I can't take it. I can't take worrying all the time. Of always feeling like I'm doomed to failure. I don't even think I'm going to make it through high school. I dread every day I go to school. Over a dozen times I've made plans to run away and never have to face my problems. If I didn't have people to hurt and disappoint I'd be long gone.

What should I do? Do I tell someone? Get help? I don't want to burden anyone else and none of my family members would understand
Thinking of happy things is nice advice, and I don't want to insult you, but this panic I feel is a really hard thing. People always tell me to just calm down and relax but it's not that easy. The panic is haunting and can make me feel like i'm going to die at times. It's gotten to the point where I can't control it. That's why I need to know what I should do No one can really understand until they have experienced this themselves