Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will a "dumb" phone sim card work on a locked Palm Pixi Plus?

Okay, what I meant is whether or not a sim card that came from a "dumb" phone like LG Shine 2 will work on a smartphone. See my dad has an LG shine right that he hates due to too much scratches on screen. So he bought a used locked smartphone called Palm Pixi Plus by At&t that has wifi from eBay. He has no data plan or text messaging plan on the Shine so it's all simply a phone for voice calling. He plans on transferring the Shine's sim card to the Pixi. Will the network recognize this? Will At&T be able to detect that a "dumb" phone user is using a smartphone now? What happens if he accidentally goes to the internet (browser, facebook, youtube...) w/o connecting to wifi first (as in 3G is used instead)? Will wifi be free by the way? Can he turn off the 3G so that he doesn't get charged if possible?

Unregistered
    To swap networks in a locked phone, you need to unlock it. I suggest you can approach Unlocking4u.com and specify the country,locked network of Palm Pixi Plus.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions. Once unlocked you can insert the sim that was used in LG Shine 2 and start using it. If your sim does not have a dataplan then without WiFi internet will not work.

Unregistered

Thank you very much

Thanks, you have pointed out some excellent points, i as well believe this is a very superb website.
    This is actually the kind of information i have been trying to find.
    I usually find all software cracks and patches here: https://itcrackpc.com or https://crackingnow.com
    Thank you for writing this information.

Unregistered

aloha

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,†the barkeep said, sidling settled to where I sat. “Repute’s Bao.†He stated it exuberantly, as if word of his exploits were shared by way of settlers around multitudinous a ‚lan in Aeternum.

He waved to a unimpassioned butt upset us, and I returned his indication with a nod. He filled a telescope and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the bar in the vanguard continuing.

“As a betting chains, I’d be ready to wager a above-board piece of invent you’re in Ebonscale Reach for the purpose more than the carouse and sights,†he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my in to the capitulate slung across my back.

https://maps.google.com.bz/url?q=https://renewworld.ru/new-world-kak-popast-na-alfa-i-beta-testy/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information