i had purchased the phone from Best Buy like 3 days before Christmas. The guy said that the phone worked in my area also. it was working fine until Christmas. i would send texts to people saying Merry Christmas and they were getting the texts 3 days later and getting the same texts at least 4 times in a row. i can receive texts just fine. When i type the texts and hit send it takes forever to say sent. When it says it's sent, it doesn't send at all. People will text me and say aren't you gonna text me back and i say i did. My phone says it was sent but, they don't get it or get it days later. i am also getting only 2 out of 4 bars of signal. Also the apps keep freezing up on me. i called customer support and they said to take the battery out and put it back in and it should fix and it didn't so, the lady reprogrammed my phone and it started to work and a few minutes later it quites. So, she didn't help me.

What can i do to get my texts to work again??? Don't tell me to get a new phone because i don't want too. Don't give me a dumb answer either.