I started going to a nightclub/dance club in july of 2011 for 6 months off and on. I love going their so much. i just love the loud beats of the music and DANCING at clubs. i always like to take my best friend (dancing friend) but anyway i am so hooked on this awesome club. i like to go any chance i get. my boy friend on the other hand,hates it. he went their a few time throughout the summer and just hated it he said. i dont even want to put the things he said about dance clubs because its just his opinion. well anyway i just go there to dance and have fun with friend or friends that are girls. but my bf thinks i am cheating on him or that i cheat on him when i dont..(ugh) because of things that happened during the summer that he forgave me for. but i wouldnt do anything again ever. im not a girl that cheats on her bf but he doesnt trust me. i cant stop going to the club to dance because i love dancing with the loud music and dancing with friends. a lot of teens go there too so its like a blast everytime i go. my boyfriend refuses to go back there with me. i really want him to go with me at least one more time...i miss him when he isnt with me...but i still have fun with my friends. im just so addicted to going to this awesome nightclub.
i know that if i stopped going there my boyfriend and i would probably get closer again but i want a way to get closer to him and still be able to go too idk what. i guess this is a lot of detailedquestions in one yahoo answer blog. i need advice and help. uhh and i also think about the club way to much. i dont smoke or drink btw im just adicted to the club. its expensive to get in but i think its soo worth it because i like having fun but my boyfriends idea of fun would be having me go to hang out at his house with his puppy and read books. i like that too but i wish things would even out more. ugh idk what to do. :/
i know that if i stopped going there my boyfriend and i would probably get closer again but i want a way to get closer to him and still be able to go too idk what. i guess this is a lot of detailedquestions in one yahoo answer blog. i need advice and help. uhh and i also think about the club way to much. i dont smoke or drink btw im just adicted to the club. its expensive to get in but i think its soo worth it because i like having fun but my boyfriends idea of fun would be having me go to hang out at his house with his puppy and read books. i like that too but i wish things would even out more. ugh idk what to do. :/