Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I stop talking to my friend?

She use to be my best friend but ever since we moved to a new city and been going to different schools she stopped hanging out. We both chose to move to the same city and thought we would keep in touch. She had always told me that we were like sisters and that we would always be best friends even if we went to different schools. I've asked her many times and she always says she's busy but has time for other friends that she wasnt as close with before she moved. She cant even go grab some coffee with me and its been maybe over a year since I've seen her despite us living in the same city. She sometimes will message me and call me but I feel she only calls me when she has no one else to tlk to. Why does she not want to hangout? It kinda hurts considering we use to hangout everyday now she doesn't have the time. Is there any point in even keeping the relationship with her?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can understand you,But stop talking is not a solution for it,You should ask her doubts,if you are not satisfied with her answer then tell her straight that you don't want to talk to her because of her ignorance.

But if she have valid Reason for that then i suggest you to continue your Friendship.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information