Ok So the first time I experienced sleep paraysis I was in my dorm room and I woke up but my eyes were stil closed and I heard a ringing in my ears like when it's to quiet but it was a loud ringing and I couldnt move until I opened my eyes so I jumped up and turned my light on I was really scred but I did my research and chalked it up to stress. Another time, it might have been the next day I'm unsure but I woke up again and I was really scared and it felt like something was pushing on my chest and I couldnt get a good breath and my stuffed bear was tapping me with something and later during the day I realized it was tapping me with its ear. I dont know what this was, it felt too real to be a dream so I chalked it up as a halucination brought on by sleep paralysis. Some time after that maybe months later I had a dream that I was really sluggish and I was laying in my bed and I couldnt quite stand up like I was still asleep but I was conscious but I counldnt really do things like I was really tired but I coundt go to sleep and that was a dream. Now recently in a new school year I was in my room and I was awake and I experienced this same thing only I wasnt dreaming I was awake and I kept trying to go back to sleep but I couldnt but I couldnt quite wake up and my vision was hazy but I was very much awake because I remember looking at the sprinkler on my roof and just seeing like a black smudge and wondering what it was, but it was my sprinkler only my vision was hazy. So I was really scared and I kept saying my name in my head because it felt like I was losing myself maybe losing consciousness then I got up and returned to normal. Two nights ago I was maybe in between sleep I wasnt in a deep sleep because I was still semi conscious and I had this strange dream about the pope and I was scared in the dream and scared when I woke up. Anyone know what all this means?