I got a maltese/bichon mix about 8 months ago. She's always been pretty fearful of things and she doesn't listen to a word we say. We have to repeatedly tell her to do anything and after the first few times we say it, she puts her tail down and cowers away. If she isn't allowed to get up on our laps, she literally sulks around the house. Her mother (my aunt's dog) is the same way. They really need to get their way or else they're in a bad mood. We also have a 2 year old yorkie that is the happiest dog I've ever met. He loves everyone and everything and didn't have a care in the world. In the past month, he's gotten to be really fearful of little things. If he hears a sound at the neighbors, he runs away and hides. If we walk past him, he runs and hides. If he gets told no, he runs and hides. Nothing has happened to cause this other than our other dog moving in. He's developed so many new fears like grocery bags, the wii turning on, and a cabinet closing. It's gotten really bad and I've tried anything I could think of. I ignored him at first when he got scared. He ran and hid in his travel bag and didn't come out for a full day. He pooped and peed in it and everything. He is only really crated at night, but he hides in it when he gets scared and wont come out until we tell him to. I just don't know what to do, I don't want him to be scared of things, but now it's making it worse because we're moving into a new house and the boxes have him shaking in his crate!