Waaaaa. Michelle Obama doesn't like living in the White House. Waaaaaa. Did you see the big Halloween event they held. Waaaaaaaa. Geez! They just find anything to whine and cry about.
@StephenG -- Yep. Just so you know, unlike many cons, I will not give opinions about that which I have no knowledge. So, from time to time, I tune in just to watch , listen, and try to see the appeal. I have yet to find any!
thor_tor -- Wrong! See above. I've been watching Hannity and 'The Five'. Fox is a whine fest about President Obama -- Michelle doesn't like living in the White House, complaints about some Alice in Wonderland Halloween party at the White House OVER TWO MONTHS AGO, and Fox-spun opinions with zero supporting documentation. At least MSNBC talks about issues of importance, and they support opinions with tapes, stats, charts, and other documentation. Have you watched MSNBC as I have watched Fox? I don't think so from your comment.
@Mike -- For attacking me for no reason, your mother was stupid for giving birth to an idiot!