so about once a month or so i get sharp stabbing pain in my head in the parietal and frontal lobe area. its like a knife and it lasts a few seconds when it is really bad and sometimes not as bad but lasts longer. it has been happening for a while but only happens like once a month

along with this I also sometimes get cramps in my tongue. this is rare and sometimes happens when i wake up.

just for some background, i did have post concussion syndrome for 4 years and havent been the same since. I am now allergic to wheat and so many other outdoor things trees mold mites everything! i also get sick very easily.
the stabbing pain just worries me because i dont know if its normal.

please just dont only say "go to the doctor" because i have been to hundreds and they never find anything wrong

any ideas what could be going on?
wow thank you so much... this really makes sense. I used to do so many things when i had PCS to help relieve pain, chiropractic care, cranial sacrum, acupuncture, and massages. my chiropractor did a evaluation of my muscles in my back with some pads, he said i had the tightest back and neck he had ever seen, especially being only 17 at the time! this makes sense. thanks for the help and im glad i dont have to be so worried!