So I am trying to learn things about the computer. I know how to google. use Microsoft word, movie maker and power point and disc frag, That's all my knowledge. I have tried looking up you tube videos but it doesn't explain to me how to do data transfer, drive C, documents, etc just everything I need to know about my laptop and windows 7. Does a new laptop come with a manual to learn these things? Anybody now what book to buy/dvd I can read that isn't confusing and in debt? I want to know all that stuff and software, networking etc.
also I would like to know about val vista, Mac, apple XP, windows 7. I have no clue what these are. Anybody know of a good book/video that can eplain this to me? I am starting college and taking comuter classes such as maintenance, cisco and C+ but have no clue what they are. I hope these will help me.
also I would like to know about val vista, Mac, apple XP, windows 7. I have no clue what these are. Anybody know of a good book/video that can eplain this to me? I am starting college and taking comuter classes such as maintenance, cisco and C+ but have no clue what they are. I hope these will help me.