Okay, so I met this girl from a mutual friend. We started texting and talking right away, then me, the friend and her went out for my birthday. Basically we have texted everyday since September. Well around November I told her that I liked her and she said she liked me back. We went on dates, I met some of her friends, and she met some of mine. Well to make a long story short, I want a relationship and she has basically said she doesn't want one right now, but basically begged me to stay around because she promised she would eventually. She said she feels like she doesn't have that much time to hang out with a boyfriend and if we were official she would feel awful about it. She said we're basically dating now without labels, so why can't we just put labels on it. We've liked each other for 3 months. We give each other hearts, and she tells me she wants me around for a long time, and that she wants me to meet the rest of her friends and family and all that stuff. Should I just give up, I feel like this is going nowhere. And my best friend just got into a relationship after liking this guy for a week, and they hung out twice. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry this is so long, I just need some good advice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that was the original question. now i asked her if i was getting friendzoned and she said no, and that shes "pretty much" ready for a relationship. like what does that even mean.. ugh, the confusion..

THANKS IN ADVANCE!