Hi, I was wondering if you could change my cell phone plan whenever or do you have to pay a $350 determination fee. Let me explain, so my 2 year- contract with Verizon was over awhile ago, just 2 days ago, my sister and I bought an iPhone 4s. When I got the email verification, I realized it was going to be $130 each. So I looked at the Verizon plan's and saw I could get 2,000 minutes for $99.98 (that's for 2 lines), I want to add 3 of my family member in the plan too, so that's an additional $30. I would like to get unlimited messaging in the family plan $30. For the data plan, I would like to get the 2GB/ month which is $60 for both of our iPhones. And the basic data plan for my 3 other family members, which is $30 combined. So the total would be $249.98, which is reasonably, actually A LOT cheaper than, my current plan right now of over $400 for all 5 of us. So I know the termination fee is $350, which is very expensive and would have to pay for my sister's too, so $700, or could I just switch, hassle free, or are there other complications? 10 points to best answer, thank you. Would help me very much, I'm a bit confused. Good optimistic answers would help!!