Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Can I set Live Wallpaper on the Samsung Reality by Verizon Wireless?

One thing I am looking for is if you can have a moving background on the Samsung Reality- Something like the background for the LG Ally. I am also wondering if a video can be set as a background like I have seen in the Sprint Rumor. Thanks in Advance!

P.S. I don't mean just little animations like the sailboat animation with very little movement.
    One thing I am looking for is if you can have a moving background on the Samsung Reality- Something like the background for the LG Ally. I am also wondering if a video can be set as a background like I have seen in the Sprint Rumor. Thanks in Advance!

P.S. I don't mean just little animations like the sailboat animation with very little movement.

P.S.S. Than is there any other multimedia phone by verizon that can support live wallpaper?
    P.S.S. Than is there any other multimedia phone by verizon that can support live wallpaper?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't download live wallpapers like you can for the Eris, but on most phones, you can set a video as the wallpaper, as long as it's one that you took

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information