I LOVE SOUTH PARK.
IT IS A SHAME WHEN I COME ACROSS PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER WATCHED IT BEFORE.
And I want them to.
So, which episode do you think would be a good one to show a first-timer? You know.... one that you dont need to have watched any other episodes to understand the jokes? Where you don't need to know the characters much to think it's funny? An episode where Cartman is hating on jews is an example of one someone wouldnt understand [that he does it all the time], and would probably think its really offenseive and NEVER watch it again.....
Stuff it should have?:
-be funny
-not many references to past episodes
-not super offensive
YOU KNOW? Am I treating this too seriously? Who cares. If you're a fan, help me out....
[my favorites: the Death of Eric Cartman, It's a Jersey Thing, Medicinal Fried Chicken, Tale of [blahh], Fed in the A, etc]
what I have been showing people is the Facebook one, because the unserstand the whole farmville craze and annoyingness of facebook........
BUT WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION?
sorry if this question seems weird to you, but i love this show. i need my friends to have at least watched it. once. XD
THANKS <3
1st 3 answers:
YES!
i LOVE tonsil trouble...... but they just wouldnt get kyle and erics relationship.. right?
Awesome-O.. they wouldnt get how catman is manipulative....
i also love Tsst.. or Psst.... or whatever....
Fishsticks=good, but they wouldnt get the 'cartman being an egotictially asshole' part...'
hmmm....... thanks so far, guys (:
1st 4:
AH! I LOVE ALL OF THESE! AHHH! SO HARD!