Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    !*!SMOKE fan!*!

Obama and his " stimulus bill "?

Should Obama be held accountable for the success or failure of his " stimulus bill " ?If Obama's " stimulus bill " fails miserably and only serves to drive America into the greatest depression + largest debt in the history of America.....should Obama accept the responsibility for his failures and resign for the good of America ?If Obama's " stimulus bill " does fail + Obama fails to accept the responsibility for his failures and does not resign......what action should America and/or Congress take against Obama for thrusting America into the greatest depression + greatest debt in our Nation's History ?Angela - I did not cut anything nor did I propose the most massive unaccountable spending programs in US historyThis unprecendented spending is courtesy of President ObamaPyeblow - Both Bush + Obama were wrong with their buyouts but it is insane for Obama to increase our debt even more by adding more government programs + more spending

!Maddy!

Yes to acceptance of the failure of the stimulus bill ( but not the economy in general)but No to resignation

!~Pansy~!

McCain would have done no better...

!* HEAVEN SENT*!

Whatever happens on Obama's watch, good or bad, belongs to Obama.

!RoRoSoSweet!

I think he will Are republicans willing to eat sh*t? You will

!!amanday trick!!

If the stimulus bill fails because it was too small, and because the cuts were made in the most effective parts of it, are you willing to take the blame? Because that will be your fault. ∠°)

!SweEt_reVengE! &

Yes. Presidents should very well accept their mistakes. I totally agree with that. So... when is Bush going to admit his faults? When is he going to admit that he was partially responsible for our record national debt, the ongoing financial crisis, and the error that is the Iraq War? I myself am waiting for Bush's apology. Obama should take responsibility for his actions, that's expected, but don't preach to Democrats while Republicans have done the exact opposite of what you advocate.

!nd!@nH!ndu

he did not thrust the usa into this big depression, to being with.he inherited it from his predecessor. he is now trying foravoid its getting worse and, if possible, to reverse the trend.if you need to find a guilty person, go out and hunt down bushand cheney.opinions on stimulus bills may differ, but obama is not theonly president or leader who tries to aid economy by it.look at germany, france and most european countries.the bill itself will not help, people must accept it and deserve\it through hard work and cutting down their lifestyle. just sitting there,taking the money and waiting for better times won't help.it is an abuse of the bill.

!..Ross..!

yes...I heard a political analyst speaking about how 6 months after the stimulus passes that it is then Obama's economy and no longer Bush's. I agree with him.

!..Ross..!

Have you noticed that when a lot of Q about obama come up most of his supporters answer with "bush, palin, mccain" trying to deflect the Q away from their boy. Does this mean-A: they do not know the answer to your QB: they are beginning to see their big obama mistakeC: they are all really obama himself and he is trying to pull some more wool over some more eyes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information