Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Panasonic KX-TGA101S Phones Battery Meter Won't Go Past 1 Bar Outta 3 Bars After Charging All Night?

Okay we have 4 Panasonic KX-TGA101S phones and 3 out of the 4 the battery meter won't go past 1 bar outta 3 bars even after charging all night. I've done swapping of batteries around and get same results. I tried an experiment and put regular fully charged Duracell AAA's in the phone's and the 3 that are having the problems are saying even the fully charged batteries are dead. Beginning to believe it's the phone units and not the batteries cause even when check with a portable battery meter it shows the batteries aren't really dead. What's your thoughts on this and can you please do some research and see if anyone else might be having this issue?!?!?!?!?

Unregistered
    We've got the same problem. Batteries from another handset that shows 3 bars will only show 1 bar when in this handset. I haven't found any way to reset the handset.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information