Hey, so my 94 jeep grand cherokee is having some problems here. The back story is I was moving my brother from washington and we needed to hook up a trailer. The plug wasnt working so he cut some wires in the back of the car (basically he bypassed the port and hooked the wires directly (wire to wire) to the trailer) things were going fine until about half the trip down to oregon. All of a sudden the lights would go dim, the speedo would stop working, and the car would stop. It seemed as long as you constantly hit the accelerator the car would be fine but if you let off of it it would die. Eventually we got down to oregon and unhooked the trailer, started the car and it ran just fine. If you turned the lights on, the car would on occasion die, or if you didn't accelerate it would die (based on my best memory, it might have worked fine. This was over a year ago) so I left the car there, and he unhooked the battery. It has been this way for over a year. I just got back and I am trying to fix it again. Apparently the locks stopped working and he unhooked the battery from the car (negative, not positve) SO here I am. The battery is completely dead I believe ( I tried jumping it, but i cant even get the car to beep or lights to turn on even if it is hooked up to another car) So my question is how can I fix the battery issue, and what other problems am I facing if I do fix the battery? Thank you for your time