the other day i got a brand new blackberry torch 9860 and brand new plan that includes 1 gb of data....i was asked to set up a blackberry id which went fine...then was brought to a setup page....it asked me if i wanted to use the email that was used for my blackberry id to just enter the password...so i did...it said the setup was complete and everything went fine...and continued setting up other things like wifi...social networking....bbm...pretty much everything on that set up screen....i noticed after setting those up...a green check mark came up beside each icon that was setup except for my email...i also noticed the only type of emails i was recieiving were facebook emails...none of my other emails went through....i also cant compose or reply or foward any emails....anyone have any idea y not????
also my GPS on the phone doesnt work...so blackberry maps dont work obviously....and after succesfully installing google maps....that didnt work either...guess that has to do with GPS problem to huh.....but my compass on the phone works (Y)