Ive been with my fiance for 5 years, we have an 11mth old son and we're engaged. I know he loves me and I honestly believe that he has never cheated on me (for the past five years, hes never went out to do something without me and hes home every day around the same time.) -- anyway -- I have alot of dreams about him cheatin on me or sometimes just dreams where he's gone and i can't seem to find him and i realize hes not coming back (its like i dont know where he is and im walkin around searching for him and its pure agony).

theyre really starting to bother me b/c they feel so real that i actually do wake up crying and my fiance is starting to wonder whats wrong with me when I wake up crying at 3am. I told him about my dreams and he tells me not to think about stuff like that, but I dont intentionally do it.

I do know that its one of my biggest fears, to loose him and I think thats why I dream about it, but its gotten worse since I had our son, way worse. It used to be a rare occassion to have a dream like this and now its becoming a 3x a week deal. Sometimes I can control the dream and change it, but most of the time it just feels so real, vivid.

When I was younger I used to dream about death constantly (all the time.) so I was thankful to stop having those types of dreams but these are driving me just as crazy.