Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    !CoolMama!

For the people who like Obama: Do you only like him because he's black and he made history?

or do you like him because of what he said he was going to change and for political reasons?because it seems, half of you don't know what you're talking about

!jilly❤joshy!

For the people who like Obama: Do you only like him because he's black and he made history?

he is going ot bring the world to and end

#%^%$^

i like him and voted for him becuz he sounds like he has more potential to help this economy than mccain and palin..

!<3 2 @ct! hug~a~tree

i don't like him, but i think that's the main reaon why people praise him so much.ugh

#1 AJ

no but the majority do.EDIT: not to be racist but the majority of black people i know were saying he is going to be the best president, yet they didn't know what party he was running for.

#1 gold skater

i like him because of what he is planning on changing in this country (:

#1 Dale JR fan

Cause of his race. Then again I do agree with stem cell Research, pulling out of the war, and the stimulus package.

# 1 Cubs fan

I like him because I think he will be a good president

!_!

I 2nd what Poosocks said, Change alright for the worse

!~Pansy~!

A bowl of rock soup would be better than the Bush regime. I just want a President (black/white/purple) who will work effectively to undo what has been done. I hope Obama can be that man.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information