IN 2010 i was working at a nursing home, i got kicked in the stomach by a resident while trying to remove his shoes. So hard i was bruising within 20 minutes. They sent me to the doctors and told me workman's comp will cover it. So i went. it was just a little after hours clinic that they sent me to and when i arrived they told me that somethings not right and i need to go to the hospital ER and get a CT scan.. so i went. both places i went i told it was a work related injury. Just as my employer stated for me to do. now in 2012! i checked my credit report after being turned down for a mortgage. which made NO sense b.c i was spot on with bills, car payment and credit cards. Turns out the hospital bill is a delinquency on my credit!!!! Before ANYBODY asks, NO i didn't receive mail regarding the bill. I had moved about a month 1/2 after the incident out of state. so im assuming they didn't have my address??? what do i do? why didn't my employer pay when they said they would? can i sue? it has RUINED MY CREDIT!