I'm 23 and I definitely have problems with intimacy. I have never been in a relationship although I have been on dates etc. I'm embarrassed about not having any experience in that way though and I guess that adds on to my insecurity. I have extreme anxiety, I'm a perfectionist/critical of myself, and I get depressed a lot. I am also very self conscious about my body, and had an eating disorder a few years ago (wasn't severe but mentally I was OBSESSED to the point where I weighed 90 lbs.). Anyways, anytime someone shows interest in me I freak out and I def don't want to pursue it. And I always fall for unavailable men..I find that i can get closer to them without feeling like there is pressure. But what reasons could I be afraid of getting intimate in a romantic/sexual way? I also have really high expectations on how a guy is supposed to make me "feel"...if I'm not SUPER excited to see him, then I feel Iike I just don't like him enough. This also leaves me single all the time though. I guess I'm just waiting for that head over heels feeling but it's not coming :/