Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Shenanigans" where reported yesterday, Democrats voting for Santorum?

I was amazed to see on the news yesterday that there were Democrats voting in the Republican party in order to defeat Romney as they fear he is too much of a threat to Obama's reelection.
    Would you do such a thing?
    What are your thoughts about the "honesty" of this kind of thing?
    Do you think something like this could backfire and we could end up with the wrong president and further a destructive path?
    I don't listen to Rush often so am not aware he was telling anyone to do this kind of thing. If so, I would need a link to hear him personally in order to believe such a thing. Lies are manufactured easily in politics in order to sway people.
    But, I do think ALL should have a higher standard. This is a vote and that vote is something people died so you would have the right to use it wisely. To diminish it's value by not using it as an honest thing, to truly say who you want in public office, to me, seems like treason.
    Are there any honest people out there on either side of the isle? I wonder.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    According to the normal public as well as those who are financially sound, the definition of rap instrumental is something that dwells unconsciously in everybody's mind and has a somewhat literary effect though doubting on its originality. As an accepted fact, though it is one of the fastest spreading music's in today's world, doubt still reigns on its artistic effect.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information