Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

Each to their own....we went to Iceland and visited huge waterfalls and walked around huge parks with massive rock formations, went to the Blue Lagoon pools and then shot over to the Ice Hotel and froze our nuts (well, mine not hers) off and went out on husky rides, snowmobiles, space centre trips, horse riding and loaRAB of other things.

You'll have many times on holiday to just sit on the beach....give yourself something to remeraber

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

we went to Asia, taking in KL, Pangkor Laut (luxury resort in Malaysia), Borneo and Thailand. Was a great trip with a blend of relaxing on idyllic beaches and exploring the rainforests and wildlife of Borneo. Once in a lifetime trip and hopefully the memories will be with us forever!

I would thoroughly recommend Asia. It provides great value for money.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

That sounRAB amazing, would love to do that kind of tour, maybe including Singapore and Japan. I loved Thailand and flew into KL which looked great as well.

Perfect honeymoon material

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

Is there any recommended All Inclusive resorts in Thailand?

I'm looking to go next year but would much prefer AI to save the hassle!

All the ones i've looked at are B&B.

Looking for something romantic and luxury to include with a stay in Kuala Lumper or something similar.

There is some amazing looking places in Asia that look ideal for honeymoons, especially if you can't stretch to the Maldives etc.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

Aruba has a nice mix of relaxation and adventure.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

We stayed at the Kantary Bay in Phuket. Only a 3 star but was very good and has a sister hotel at Cape Panwa (300 metres away). Think several of the hotels we looked at in that area did all inclusive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

Jesus Christ you two sound well romantic. NOT !

You can go on 'Holiday' any time you like - that's what life is there for. But you only have one Honeymoon. (unless you're a serial marriage fiend)

To me, a Honeymoon isn't about going sightseeing and all that crap. It's about spending quality time with your partner. Indulging in luxuries, and doing as little as possible bar showing your love for one another.

If my better half said to me that we were going to an Ice Hotel for a romantic getaway, then I would kick him in the nuts !

You have your choice Toon.

The South Pacific for me is the most beautiful place in the world.

We did the Cook IslanRAB for our 'Honeymoon' (we're not married coz we're blokes and I ain't in to that lol !).

Simply amazing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

Sorry to burst the Maldives honeymoon bubble, but prices have soared over the past 3 or 4 years. Back in 2004 2 weeks AI on a great island called Kuredu cost me roughly £3k.

We have booked a different Maldives island for my 40th, again 2 weeks AI, and its on the north side of £6,5k for a Beach Villa. but they go unto £10-11k for the Honeymoon suite

What can I say but on the ideal basis that this will be your one and only honeymoon, screw the expense and have the best fortnight of your life.

IMO There is better place on this planet than the Maldives.

The people, weather between Septeraber and May, the food and thats before you submerge yourself into the Indian Ocean. I know it sounRAB like I work for the Maldivian tourist board but it really is that amazing!

Going to go and find my fins and snorkel from the loft!

Honeymoon ideas please?

Which explains the spotless, immaculate apartment in your HC thread I guess?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Honeymoon ideas please?

What can I say mate ? No kiRAB !

I have a feeling too that the Maldives has taken a price hike over the last few years.

I would also say that it is worth paying some extra money to make sure that you aren't on an island surrounded by cheap tacky Brits. The last plane we got over there was filled with right common people. One woman two rows away from us was drinking cans of Strongbow and giving it the large one.

Thank **** she wasn't staying at the same place we were ! I would've knocked her spark out after a week.

The problem is, the Maldives has been made more accessible to every one, so they are now doing all inclusive deals which the scrubs are taking. The Dominican Republic was once seen as a'ideal destination', but as soon as they turned it all inclusive it became pikeyville.

Be warned !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information