Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cricket King?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

Wish I'd have seen more experience before getting my Droid x from him. At this point ill need to get it flashed again to get everything working properly and get rid of this battery draining rom. Maybe I can just trade it off for a evolution 4g or something. Lesson learned to buy local.

Also on topic. He does not have the phones he sells in his possession they are purchased after the sale as mine was.
    Sent from my DROIDX

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

This guy has a lot listed on eBay, he miss represents the phone in the title's in the descriptions and all over the listing. He lists his items mainly as "cricket king" Droid or "cricket king" HTC, etc.

I have forwarded this info and some other info to eBay trust and safety division for there investigation. Now my recommendation is if you used paypal and it's been less than 45 days, file a dispute. If it's been longer file for chargeback with your bank or CC company.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

its been less then 45 days, but i do have the phone, will they still take care of it even if its not as discribed?

i dont have the capability myself to reflash it myself, or i would just do that and cut my losses.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

heres our paypal dispute so that anyone who does think about getting anything from him can be informed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

agreed, I texted him and he says doing esn changes from sprint to boost is legal hes going to get in trouble one of these days and I hope its soon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

Just upgrading an old thread. A close friend before my warning got another phone from him and nothing but issues. Offered tech support but once it was needed told the guy to get lost.

sent from Samsung Fascinate

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket King?

Its a federal crime to alter the serial nuraber on a wireless hanRABet. This person most likely going to go to jail or pay some stiff fines soon. This is also the same pile of scum that Cricket neeRAB to sue the pants off of for costing them millions in roaming.

To give you all a heaRAB up cricket debated the idea of stopping flashed hanRABets from being used due to this.

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/cell-phone-fraud

I will be calling a few of my buddies in san diego about this and letting them know if they dont know already.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information