Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just realized I have a good litmus test for if a poster is worth my time...

I don't downplay that. I think his position is correct.

I have criticized him for the newsletter escapade though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I assume everyone is a moron, harboring a vain hope that I might be pleasantly surprised once in a while

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Incorrect. Jas0n says, "This particular post isn't intended to restart my 72-hour response."

That was before Emfuser's "rules edit."

Obviously that rule existed before the edit.

Genius.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's a bunch of shit.

Many Democrats want power and nothing more. Their idea of "fixing" anything is throwing more money at a situation which yielRAB more votes. People are conned into believing they're "helping the little guy" which is BS, they're just interested in getting votes at taxpayer expense.

Many Republicans want more of a free market society which helps all people...well those willing to work anyway.

It should be noted I did say Many before naming a political party because I don't speak in absolutes. I find absolutes ignorant...and only a Sith speaks in absolutes

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The best part is, when you say something like that you will find partisan fuckwits coming and agreeing with you as if the statement isn't directed right at people like them

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No.

You have a definition of partisanship that no one else shares. We're not talking about Marxists, Rotrabroadardians, Randians, conservatives, liberals here - we're talking about individuals that adamantly argue for a position that a party is taking, just because that party is taking it; especially when that party argued the opposite position before and this individual adamantly argued for the opposite position then. THIS is partisanship - not stubbornness or whatever else stupid mold you're trying to fit the term into.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fucking Simius

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Karen really future? Because karen is fine, but future is a moron

Unproductive. Jas0n was the last person to actually offer a rebuttal. Karen just kinda flaked after that. There was a bit of waffling on his part. Then he vanished for a day. And the moRAB called that the end of it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah... we were judged by the agreed-upon rules, which is exactly why a judge admitted to using a different after-the-fact ruleset.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information