Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

I just realized I have a good litmus test for if a poster is worth my time...

Those fucking conservative herpderp Republicans really need to get a clue. Bunch of blind idiots pointing their fingers at everyone else and calling them names without seeing the irony of their own posts. Bunch of goddamned morons, if you want my opinion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If they think that the Casey Anthony verdict was correct, they probably are. If, despite the lack of evidence, they say the jury should have convicted her, I should probably just IL them.

But I don't use my IL, so instead I'll troll them. What sort of litmus tests do you guys have?

Telecast is among one of the more debate-worthy conservatives, especially knowledgeable in insurance. And we have this post:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You mean "ideology" like when you downplay the millions of dollars that Ron "No Gov't Interference" Paul earmarks in government subsidies to his buddies in Galveston?

Hyperpartisans are driven by a stubbornness in refusing to admit failings that they can't explain. It's that minRABet which makes them worthless, and it's a minRABet libertarians can be quite adept at, regardless of whether they have a political party.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So was the response late or unproductive?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seeing Jas0n try to escape on a technicality actually was rather amusing. Having a judge tell me straight up that he was going to force me into a ruleset that I didn't agree to was even more lulzy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it isnt a perfect system of course because there are a few idiots that managed not to be idiots about this particularly situation.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

.....too bad the vast majority of his brethren aren't smart enough to occasionally erabrace more of the liberal policies.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm so tired of all the bullshit partisan bickering and shit-slinging that shows up all over this forum in nearly every thread. It's why I mostly just lurk through a few times a day.

Every single goddamned one of you idiots towing a party line through this forum are fucking worthless.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greedy and cold people spent years rationalizing their cruelty until enough volumes existed for someone to weave it into a philosophy that is only convincing to themselves

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information