Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

I couldn't have put it better myself. I can't wait to see them not being able to stay away from each other either. Can you imagine what it'll be like when they see each other for the first time after being separated? They'll run to each other and the kiss will be heavy and passionate and they won't be able to let go of each other.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

Maybe he responded to the familial connection? IDK. I hope they explain more about werewolves this season considering Klaus is part werewolf.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler?Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

I mean I'd hardly count the Whet Your Appetite one a real promo. It doesn't tell much of a story like the other promos for other shows that have been released. It's just a bunch of scenes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler?Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

Where do you live Jackie? I've been watching Hurricane Irene pretty closely. It looks like it's going to make landfall in the Carolinas and the northeast. I hope you're safe!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm hoping for some good spoilers also.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know right? Stills are nice but I like seeing things in motion.

Right?

I'll take a episode description, but I'd love a promo.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

But Friday feels like two weeks Susan. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What? It's on the youtube page? :jaw_drop: :gone:

Maybe we'll be next?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Definitely.

There's just so much potential for win for this couple.

First off, we've never seen Tyler in love, and I think Tyler in love will be glorious, from not wanting Caroline with him on full moons, to letting his mom know what while he loves her and she's always going to be his mother, he's not going to let her dictate anything in regarRAB to his relationship with Caroline and he's going to make it clear that he loves Caroline.

And, while Caroline's admitted to being "in love" with he-who-shall-not-be-named, I think she'll come to realize that what she had with HWSNBN was puppy love, and what she has with Tyler is real, no bars held, passion, can't-stay-away-not-even-for-a-minute, messy, there will be tears and arguing and love making pure adult love.

And I can't wait to see them not being able to stay way from each other, because being with each other is as natural as breathing, and they don't have to pretend or be anything other than who they are. No hiding, no apologizing, no bargaining, just being with each other.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information