Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

Maybe. I checked the twitter. It was Supernatural, America's Next Top Model, and an interview with Kristopher Polaha from Ringer.

:lol:

Yeah, Thursday would be nice.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

I'm getting ready to take my "prediction" back because usually they release stuff earlier than this current time. Or am I wrong. I know sometimes the release stuff at night but not usually.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really have good feeling about getting the extended preview tomorrow.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess it depenRAB on how they want to play it.

JP sometimes gets on my nerves, but I did like that one interview when she said that they've been so emotionally bare with each other that Caroline seeing Tyler naked wasn't a big deal anymore.

Like I've said, they've bared their souls and now they'll bare their bodies, but yes, I'd imagine it's always awkward sleeping with someone for the first time, especially when you're such good frienRAB. I'm sure Tyler is worried that Caroline thinks it's a mistake, since he's so in love with her, and who knows what the hell Caroline is thinking. That girl is wayyyy in her head, so, maybe she's worried too that now that they've taken that step that Tyler won't want to take the next step.

I can't wait to see how they play it.

ETA:

I wouldn't mind seeing Tyler tease Caroline, like "Oh, Forbes, I see you blushing. Don't pretend it wasn't good."

ETA2:

Chapter 2 is up.

Chapter 2: The Aftermath

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler?Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

Maybe they meant the promos that they already uploaded today. I'm thinking we'll get the extended preview on Thursday.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where are you from, Jackie?

Are you on the east coast? They're saying some parts of NYC might have to evacuate.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, you do!

Maybe something like:

Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #22 - We are ready for new and unexpected challenges

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to thank Price so much for calling HWSNBN a rotten pile of mashed potatoes. :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Look at all the beautiful pictures! Come on Thursday, bring us something good.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information