Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

All my texts are coming in as symbols?!?!

I really don't think there are rights violations. You are paying for a service with no contract. You have the right to go to another provider any time you want. That is how the free market works. I could see a slight issue if this affected hardware purchased through them but it does not. If it is in fact on purpose it could be a pretty smart way to get the people with customer supplied hardware to drop their service. It doesn't seem wise to me to do that as everyone that I know that uses them, including myself are using flashed phones so I would think it would cut into a large chunk of their revenue. I don't work for them so I do not know.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moment SMS been fixed by someone, not saying who but you can contact me for info just PM me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol this is what i did. worked great. Im on sprint with a samsung transform custom roms and if i have any issues wit sprint i dont really care because ill just go straight to cricket.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's definitely not a problem with phones flashed from Verizon since the Moment is from Sprint. It isn't a hardware problem, because a re-flash will fix them and it is affecting numerous phones with different hardware (Q, 700wx, Moment, HTC 6700,) all at about the same time. It HAS to be the network, but I think since it is somewhat isolated and not widespread, although that could be debated with the nuraber of them I've seen, Cricket is either not looking into it or does not care. Just my 2 cents.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think that it's either, I don't think they know how to correct the problem. But you are right it's not just Verizon devices and it's definitely not hardware and sometime a reflash will cure it, but sometimes even changing to a cricket device won't help. It is widespread and varies from different markets.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information