Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #26: Because we've seen the baby and the bump, now we want the bedroom

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This season is going to be stellar!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jax♥Tara (Sons of Anarchy) #26: Because we've seen the baby and the bump, now we want the bedroom

Imagine if I could do everything I want now if I wasn't on campus

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[sp] Is it wrong that I can't wait to see this new family oriented Jax lose his mind when violence breaks out around his family. Though I doubt the boys will be there as we've seen pictures of Jax, Tara, Clay, and Gemma and none of them are holding a baby. But he's so going to throw himself on top of her, just as he did in SO.

Can you imagine how he'd freak if the Russians come in shooting and Tara's across the park from him or whatever and he can't get to her.[/sp]

Miri, I am right there with you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Felt it up here in Canada. Just enough to shake my desk and make me think my eyes were doing funky things.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Snap! I was about to post that too!! :thud: So Cute!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

In one of the season 4 previews it says : (not even a spolier imo, it just pertains to their cuts but i'll tag it anyways)

[/sp]"the new sheriff bans or makes a bylaw against their colours." Now that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they don't really have club colours, they aren't the Crips. Their cuts and SOA syrabol seems more likely. Perhaps that explains it? [/sp]

Jax "But Mom....You said that my Dad committed suicide and let the road take him" Remeber she told him that in Season 2 when he was about to go Nomad and when that horrendous lie didnt work she fessed up to the rape in order to get him to stay.

She's such a manipulative **** and with everything involving Tara and those letters this season she'll be worse than ever. I'v been waiting to see Gemma and Clay die since season 1. Here's to hoping that season 4 brings that for at least one of them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think super doesn't describe the intensity.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lucky, dont worry, my attention to detail just plain sucks :lol: #callmeout

Evie, I will go ahead and say your theory sounRAB plausible to me. Frankly, if Piney and JT were practically BFF's, why the passive attitude? Alternatively, as we speculated, the ramifications of letting it out are just too great. Knowing KS, it's probably worse than either option and will blow our minRAB.

By the way, I accidentally read a spoiler on twitter re J/T from Kristin at E!
    We know already that [sp]Jax proposes. Apparently it's not a "by the way" thing. He comes prepared with a ring! :nod: Shall we speculate what it will look like?[/sp]
    For the spoilerphobes, Lucky, Miri, you know 90% of this already :nod:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information