Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Cricket vs Virgin Mobile >>> Ascend vs optimus v

Im so tired of boost being behind in the cdma android game. I love the specs of the optimus v with virgin and also the huawei ascend with cricket. Which you think is better as far as phone/data service-virgin or cricket...Looking to swich very soon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you don't talk alot, I would say Virgin. If you do talk alot, Cricket. However, (IIRC) Cricket can roam, while VM can't. While I do not have experience with either phone, I would have to say the LG is a better phone than the Huawei.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Optimus destroys the Ascend in terms of performance.

Cricket is a better network though (due to roaming).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check the signal strength in your area. If Boost has been good for you, you should have the same experience with Virgin. If it is not good for you, check with someone who has Circket since it may be stronger. As for roaming, check both maps and see where you would actually travel to. It's nice to know I can roam in Montana, but since I will probably never go to Montana, is it really that important for me to be able to roam there? Roaming means nothing if you never have to use it. What does matters is how the coverage is where you live and work; along with getting the best deal for your money. Check both to see what wins for you. Either way, your getting unlimited data for a good price and not having to sign a contract.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information