Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you run your home economy the way you expect to see the Federal Government run?

If I don't would you like me to make something up that doesn't make any sense and that there is no evidence for?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you run your home economy the way you expect to see the Federal Government run?

I don't think you understand what the word inalienable means (don't worry, neither did Jefferson)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah those damn free market libertarians who have been running the Republican Party for the past 20 years

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Of course I do.

I tell my credit card company to raise my spending limit all the time, and they comply.

If I don't have enough money, I go down the street and borrow more.

I don't worry about wasting money, because I can always borrow more or fire up the laser printer and print more.

I can just do accounting tricks to keep the bills from ever coming due.

When the shit hits the fan, I can just play "kick the can" and blame myself, then replace myself every 4-8 years and start over again with no blame what so ever.

No one will ever be able to come take my assets away, because I have guns and can hold off anyone who I owe money.

/sarcasm

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

And no, the government cannot infringe on them, legally speaking. The government cannot infringe on my right to freely exercise my religion, so long as that expression does not violate any law or someone else's rights.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i usually just yell and scream at my rich daddy until he gives me more money to cover my outrageous spending habits and then i spend even more and more while doing absolutely nothing positive and in the end im stuck wondering why in the world he doesnt want to give me any more money

If laws were natural they couldn't be violated (like the laws of gravity), yet trust me, lots of people have been violated of a right to a jury trial

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm talking about investors not politicians

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have a coherent explanation for how we got here?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wait, you are really Paris Hilton?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information