Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kindred Spirits |Bay?Emmett| #12: "Can we go back to kissing? We do that really well."

How long do you think we should wait for Emy and the survivor?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kindred Spirits |Bay?Emmett| #12: "Can we go back to kissing? We do that really well."

I believe Daphne could tell he spoke from the observation of the mean girls. A lot of hard of hearing folks do pick up sounRAB or noises that can be vibrated; but please understand that things are not black and white. My father cannot hear speech, a doorbell or a kettle boiling, but he knows when a car has backfired. He's been tested and tested, and all sound is not the same.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, we will do rewatchs eventually :nod:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think Kate is gonna fall over in a dead faint when Emmett says, "I love you" to Bay... he he he! :goof:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, Emmett could be described as having reddish-brown or auburn hair --but blonde? Nope!

He has very light, icy blue eyes. :sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good BE spoilers!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

WB Jess

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm off to watch a show. I'll be back either during the commercials or after it's over.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone!

Daphne "confession" still bothers me. Being deaf, having the same sense of humor and him being her best friend & understanding him aren't real reasons for the basis of love. After Daphne told Bay the story of how she and Emmett met and that was the only time he ever talked, Bay was moved & stood at his door staring at him, smiling and unable to get the worRAB "sure" and "ready" out of her mouth. I think she fell in live with his integrity & strength of character. Daphne doesn't realize it, but SHE can't compete with Bay.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what kinda SLs could you see happening for our favorite cutie couple when the show comes back?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information