Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

Yeah I love when he say that :lol: so funny ! And Ally was just so confused lol

Aw that's a hard one lol
    Well, I think one of my fave moment it's when they just start to date during the ep when Ally waited for the famous first kiss and Larry hadn't kiss her yet and the moment I love it's at the end of the ep when he call her when she's at work and she say to him something like : "yeah we should get together sometimes that would be good" then they hang up and she's all sad... But then Larry come from in front of her
    He don't give up on her so easly :love: she say al the stuff about the fact that it's not gonna be easy and him answer : "we will work on that":sigh:
    And finally their shared their first kiss :in_love: and then the big hug-slow dance lol :love:

And there's so much other moment I love !
    I also specially think about the first big fight they had you know after he kiss his ex-girlfriend ! The fight was really intense and we see how much they love each other with of course this beautiful thing that Larry say to her : "I've never loved anybody as much as I love you and I'm only at the beginning of loving you" :sigh: :sigh:
    The moment I love of this scene it's not really the fight of course but just because we see how deep their feeeling are and I love at the end when he sing the song he write for her :sigh: that was so cute how she finally hug him again :love:

Anyway I stop here cause I realise I write a lot lol I hope there's not too much english fault :erabarrassment:
    How about your favorite A/L moment or ep ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

Yeah, I thought it was a bit retarded to say this 5 years after the end and 6 years after the supposed end. I guess it took a recurring role with Dame Edna Everage to make him finally see sense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

And the rest...

I love what he's telling to her in that scene :sigh: I don't remeraber exactly but it's somehing like : he couldn't be with the mother of his child because he's so totally in love with someone else (her of course) and when he said "I made a lot of mistake but running away from you is not one of them" :in_love:

Voila
    :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, I had forgotten about this thread. Thanks for bumping it up,Giuly :-)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ He really sing well :nod: and I have that song too lol Like some others that he sang from the show :sigh:

I love the one Larry wrote for Ally "Chances Are" I love when he sang it to her then she finally smile and hug him :love:

:sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You're welcome And you can call me Mél btw

Do you have a favorite Ally&Larry moment ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the A/L thread, Boppie! :wave: I'll add you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ash: I loved "To Where You Are" too. Josh Groban will always makes me think of Ally/Larry, no matter what.

I dreamed that RDJ and Calista were getting back together, last night. Obsessed much? :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone has clips of them or an fanvid recs?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Irishghost, thank you !!!
    You rock ! )

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information