Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

the season 4 is the first one of Ally that I bought and I can watch it over and over again, well of course not until the end cause I'm desperate for happy endings. I just love when they first met, it's too funny when she goes for a consultation without knowing he is a lawyer .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ally & Larry (Ally McBeal) - Because he never loved anybody as much as he loved her

:nod: RDJ has the most beautiful voice and that singing with Sting was an amazing moment.

I can't really say which moment I like best. I LOVE how they met and everything that led to them dating. Then, I loved what he said at Ally's after kissing Jamie... and that dance, at New Year's Eve, their previous conversation in her office... when he left and she kept the snowman... when he came back... Sigh. So many fantastic scenes. I didn't know RDJ when I watched S4 of Ally, but from the first time I saw him, I realized how amazing an actor he was. He and Calista had the most wonderful chemistry. They meant a lot to each other back then and I think it really showed.

I always wondered if he had declined because he didn't want to go back there. Things with Calista were probably not great and maybe he just wanted to move on... I wouldn't blame him for that. But Ally & Larry could've ended up together without RDJ showing up. That's what I really hate in the end.

You don't? :jaw_drop: Man, that sucks. Why would they release it in Europe and not in the States?

Yay!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, Black Maraba

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

After 2+ years, we are almost there! :lol:

Does anyone have any suggestions or contributions they would like for our next thread's OP?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They are amazing and have such great chemistry. I really love their first meeting you could tell instantly that they were meant to be.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

the rest...

:in_love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What kind of second thread?

I found some pics of Calista and Robert at Golden Globes 2001, I will put them here tomorrow if you are interested.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Rita. :wave: The episode I described is the 2nd to last episode (#422). They had to re-write the one before the finale because it led up to the wedding.

No, I've never seen the For Once In My Life vid. Do you happen to have the link by any chance? I'd love to see it. Oh, and I have all four of my A&L viRAB posted on the first page if you're interested. I'd also love to see Robert's acceptance speech. I heard he made a sweet comment to Calista in it.

Thanks. You're more than welcome to add any song title if there's any you want listed that aren't on the list.

Oh, and would you like me to add you to our shipper list? :look:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know this is an old thread, but I just started watching Ally McBeal and was scared of getting to the end of Season 4. I had googled who she ended up with and saw a lot of information on the drama with RDJ. I'm so upset about this! I just started the break up episode and I don't know if i can handle it.. :lol:

As you can tell from my screen name, I'm so upset with him and can only wonder what it would've been like had they really gotten married!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ I know what you mean. :nod: Mél is lucky because she's outside the US so she has the episodes on DVD. Anyway, these two were perfect together. :love: And it finally looks like this thread is taking off! :blinkie:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information